- What is the fear of faces called?
- What word takes 3 hours to say?
- What is the fear of words spelled backwards?
- What is the word you can spell backwards and forwards?
- Why are people afraid of palindromes?
- What fears are we born with?
- How is llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch pronounced?
- What is titin full name?
- What is the meaning of Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
What is the fear of faces called?
285) scopophobia is defined as “a fear of seeing people or being seen, especially of strange faces”..
What word takes 3 hours to say?
The word is 189,819 letters long. It’s actually the name of a giant protein called Titin.
What is the fear of words spelled backwards?
Wikipedia has more on Aibohphobia. Aibohphobia is the fear of palindromes. A palindrome is a word that is spelled the same backward as it is forward.
What is the word you can spell backwards and forwards?
palindromeA word, phrase or sentence that is the same both backwards and forwards is called a palindrome. The name palindrome comes from the Greek words ‘again’ (palin) and ‘to run’ (drom).
Why are people afraid of palindromes?
It is presumably one of the most irrational fears there are because palindromes aren’t exactly harmful, unlike spiders In an article from Health Research Funding, it says “Only meticulous eyes and very minutely monitoring minds will spot that the phrase is a palindrome.
What fears are we born with?
We are born with only two innate fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud sounds.
How is llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch pronounced?
LLAN – FAIR – PWLL – GWYN – GYLL – GO – GER – YCH – WYRN – DROB – WLL – LLAN – TY – SILIO – GO – GO – GOCH. LLAN – To start off with, pronounce this section as you would do the Scottish word “clan”.
What is titin full name?
METHIONYLTHREONYLTHREONYGLUTAMINYLARGINYL … All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is the meaning of Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is one of the longest words in the dictionary — and, in an ironic twist, is the name for a fear of long words. Sesquipedalophobia is another term for the phobia.