- Who is the most powerful god in all religion?
- Will religion become extinct?
- What will be the largest religion in 2050?
- Which religion is the truth?
- Which country do not believe in God?
- Which religion is very old?
- Which is the strongest religion in the world?
- What is the number 1 religion in the world?
- Which country has no religion?
- Which country has no God?
Who is the most powerful god in all religion?
Vishnu is the Supreme God in Vaishnavism sect of Hinduism.
“Vishnu” means “all pervading” supreme being, the source of everything..
Will religion become extinct?
A study using census data from nine countries shows that religion there is set for extinction, say researchers. The study found a steady rise in those claiming no religious affiliation.
What will be the largest religion in 2050?
And according to a 2012 Pew Research Center survey, within the next four decades, Christians will remain the world’s largest religion; if current trends continue, by 2050 the number of Christians will reach 2.9 billion (or 31.4%). By 2050, the Christian population is expected to exceed 3 billion.
Which religion is the truth?
Christianity, especially Roman Catholicism, is one of those religious traditions in which the doctrinal side in the form of a dogmatic theology is very well developed. The truth of the Christian faith rests on the truth of God (Thomas Aquinas).
Which country do not believe in God?
According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera’s review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world’s population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).
Which religion is very old?
Hinduism is the world’s oldest religion, according to many scholars, with roots and customs dating back more than 4,000 years. Today, with about 900 million followers, Hinduism is the third-largest religion behind Christianity and Islam.
Which is the strongest religion in the world?
Largest religious groupsReligionFollowers (billions)Cultural traditionChristianity2.4Abrahamic religionsIslam1.8Abrahamic religionsHinduism1.2Indian religionsBuddhism0.52Indian religions1 more row
What is the number 1 religion in the world?
1. Christianity. According to Pew Research Centre demographic analysis, Christianity is the largest religion in the world. In 2015, it was estimated that there were around 2.3 billion people who considered themselves Christian.
Which country has no religion?
The least religious countries, on the other hand, include Japan, Estonia, Sweden, Norway and the Czech Republic, but China surpasses them all, with only seven per cent.
Which country has no God?
Click on a country for details. Atheism is an absence of belief in the existence of deities….The six countries with the highest percentage of their populations identifying as atheists are:China.Japan.Czech Republic.France.Australia.Iceland.